The first post is always the hardest one ;-) I will write in this blog about my experiences using the CakePHP framework. For everyone never heard of CakePHP: CakePHP is a framework similar to the hyped Ruby on Rails, but as it name indicates, it is a framework for PHP. It follows the same philosophy as Ruby on Rails: making web development easier, and it favors convention over configuration, too. I have to admit that it is the first web framework I feel comfortable with. Happy cake baking :)
The first post or What is CakePHP?
Published on and tagged with general
- Open ID & OAUTH 2.0 – Tales of a White Robe on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Using Google Sheet As Web App Data Source | Matt Develops on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- Deepali on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Nicholas on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Varun Kapoor on Migrations – the CakePHP way(?)