Only some days after the release of the beta version of CakePHP there is an update which fixes some more bugs. Get it from CakeForge.
The first bug fix release for the beta version
Published on and tagged with general
- Open ID & OAUTH 2.0 – Tales of a White Robe on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Using Google Sheet As Web App Data Source | Matt Develops on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- Deepali on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Nicholas on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Varun Kapoor on Migrations – the CakePHP way(?)