PhpNut just posted the link http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html in the IRC. It is an essay about reporting bugs. It is worth reading before you open a ticket at https://trac.cakephp.org/.
- Open ID & OAUTH 2.0 – Tales of a White Robe on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Using Google Sheet As Web App Data Source | Matt Develops on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- Deepali on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Nicholas on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Varun Kapoor on Migrations – the CakePHP way(?)