At the moment, CakePHP does not have built-in support for webservices (but it is planned for version 1.0). Miguel Ros could not wait until that feature is available, so he experimented a little bit. He presents two approaches using the NuSOAP toolkit in his blog (approach 1, approach 2). I prefer the second approach as it looks more cake-like.
- Google on Release Candidate 4 of CakePHP is available
- new payday lenders on Jamal Helper
- payday loans direct lenders only no teletrack on Slugify strings
- direct payday lenders only on How to get rid of “CakePHP: the PHP Rapid Development Framework” at the top of your pages
- payday loans direct lenders on A failed symfony