Since the restructuring of the trunk, the testing infrastructure for CakePHP has been moved to its own project on CakeForge. There is no release available yet, so you have to retrieve the files directly from the Subversion repository, see http://cakeforge.org/scm/?group_id=62 for instructions.
Testing infrastructure has been moved to CakeForge
- Open ID & OAUTH 2.0 – Tales of a White Robe on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Using Google Sheet As Web App Data Source | Matt Develops on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- Deepali on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Nicholas on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Varun Kapoor on Migrations – the CakePHP way(?)