Fabio Cevasco (aka h3rald) has written an interesting article in which he compares different Rails-inspired PHP frameworks. The frameworks he compares are: CakePHP, Symfony, PHP on Trax, Code Igniter, Biscuit, and Pipeline. Of course, such comparisons are always subjective, but if you are evaluating such frameworks, the article could be a good starting point.
A comparison of Rails-inspired PHP frameworks
- Open ID & OAUTH 2.0 – Tales of a White Robe on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Using Google Sheet As Web App Data Source | Matt Develops on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- Deepali on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Nicholas on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Varun Kapoor on Migrations – the CakePHP way(?)