Besides the bugfixes, there is a small new feature: the constant CAKE_SESSION_TABLE has been added to core.php. It allows you to specify the name of the table used to store session data (if you want to use this feature, you have to replace the default table name in sessions.sql, too).
Bugfix release of CakePHP
Published on and tagged with cakephp
- Google on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Google on Validation of local urls
- Google on How to create an instance of a controller
- Criminal Defense Lawyer Richmond, VA on Code completion in views with Eclipse PDT
- Criminal Defense Lawyer Richmond, VA on RESTful routes and prefixes with CakePHP