Besides the bugfixes, there is a small new feature: the constant CAKE_SESSION_TABLE has been added to core.php. It allows you to specify the name of the table used to store session data (if you want to use this feature, you have to replace the default table name in sessions.sql, too).
Bugfix release of CakePHP
Published on and tagged with cakephp
- Open ID & OAUTH 2.0 – Tales of a White Robe on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Using Google Sheet As Web App Data Source | Matt Develops on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- Deepali on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Nicholas on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Varun Kapoor on Migrations – the CakePHP way(?)