Just a short tip: If you want to print the entire CakePHP manual you can simply call http://manual.cakephp.org/printing/complete and then print it with the print functionality of your browser. If you want to print only a specific chapter, call http://manual.cakephp.org/printing/n, where n is the chapter number. But you can also download the manual as pdf or chm file and use the print function of the appropriate tools.
- Open ID & OAUTH 2.0 – Tales of a White Robe on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Using Google Sheet As Web App Data Source | Matt Develops on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- Deepali on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Nicholas on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Varun Kapoor on Migrations – the CakePHP way(?)