Yesterday, my article “Extending the CakePHP framework” has been published on the Zend Developer Zone. It is an introduction to helpers, components and plug-ins (and my very first article outside of this blog *g*).
- Open ID & OAUTH 2.0 – Tales of a White Robe on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Using Google Sheet As Web App Data Source | Matt Develops on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- Deepali on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Nicholas on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Varun Kapoor on Migrations – the CakePHP way(?)