Today, a new version (126.96.36.19963) of CakePHP has been released. It fixes a XSS (cross-site scripting) vulnerability in CakePHP, you find the details in ticket #1272. So it is strongly recommended to update. You find the release on CakeForge. This release contains also the SessionHelper I wrote about in the post “New core helper: SessionHelper”.
Security fix for XSS vulnerability
Published on and tagged with cakephp
- Making Money Online: What I Do to Make $50,000 a Month From Home on Edit in place with JQuery and CakePHP
- Making Money Online: What I Do to Make $50,000 a Month From Home on How to use a helper in a controller
- seo services on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- latest bollywood news on When programming becomes stale…
- seo website on Validation of local urls