You probably noticed that there are two “vendors” folders in CakePHP: one is directly in the root and the other in the “app” folder. So, why are there two such folders? It is simple. The “vendors” folder in the “app” folder is for application-specifc third-party libraries whereas the other “vendors” folder is for libraries you want to use in multiple applications.
- Open ID & OAUTH 2.0 – Tales of a White Robe on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Using Google Sheet As Web App Data Source | Matt Develops on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- Deepali on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Nicholas on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Varun Kapoor on Migrations – the CakePHP way(?)