This is the title of an article Matt Inman has written about his experiences with CakePHP. I think the article will help especially newbies to avoid some of the common problems.
- Open ID & OAUTH 2.0 – Tales of a White Robe on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Using Google Sheet As Web App Data Source | Matt Develops on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- Deepali on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Nicholas on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Varun Kapoor on Migrations – the CakePHP way(?)