On http://wiki.us.es/juanan/wakka.php?wakka=ManualCakePHP&v=sqs a Spanish CakePHP user, Juan Antonio Ruiz, has started with writing some documentation in Spanish. So, if you speak resp. read Spanish, check it out.
- Open ID & OAUTH 2.0 – Tales of a White Robe on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Using Google Sheet As Web App Data Source | Matt Develops on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- Deepali on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Nicholas on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Varun Kapoor on Migrations – the CakePHP way(?)