cakemac is a project by James Coletti with the goal to provide a pre-configured package with everything you need to build cake applications (i.e. Apache, MySQL, PHP, and CakePHP) on a mac. If you are a mac user this project may be interesting for you.
- Open ID & OAUTH 2.0 – Tales of a White Robe on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Using Google Sheet As Web App Data Source | Matt Develops on 2-legged vs. 3-legged OAuth
- Deepali on OpenID versus OAuth from the user’s perspective
- Nicholas on Building a DVD catalog application with CakePHP
- Varun Kapoor on Migrations – the CakePHP way(?)